AttractionsThings to do in and around Flagstaff
Flagstaff Area Attractions
There is plenty to do in Flagstaff so the family can stayed occupied while you’re enjoying the hamfest. You might even want to make a weekend out if and enjoy the comfortable Flagstaff July weather.
- Lowell Observatory -Home of Pluto
- Snowbowl – Scenic gondola sky ride
- Sunset Crater/Wupatki National Monuments- 19 miles north of Flagstaff
- Walnut Canyon National Monument- 8.3 miles from Flagstaff.
- Sedona – 33 miles south through scenic Oak Creek Canyon
- Meteor Crater NPS – 43 miles east of Flagstaff
- Grand Canyon – 70 miles north of Flagstaff
- Williams, 33 Miles west of Flagstaff
- Train rides to the Grand Canyon
- Zipline ride